Wednesday, June 19, 2019

thumbnail

Liton Kumar Das offered credit Shakib Al Hasan



Social media has been abuzz in support of Liton’s inclusion in the playing eleven in recent weeks and the batsman needed only one opportunity to prove his worth.
Bangladesh batsman Liton Kumar Das offered credit to his senior accomplice Shakib Al Hasan for managing him during his brilliant unbeaten 94-run thump against West Indies at Somerset County Ground in Taunton on Monday. 

It was the main counterpart for Liton in the current year's World Cup as he supplanted Mohammad Mithun in the center request against the Windies. 

Bangladesh were in a precarious circumstance when Liton came to bat as they lost two speedy wickets of Tamim Iqbal and Mushfiqur Rahim, in consecutive overs. Be that as it may, Liton batted splendidly and shaped an unbeaten 189-run association with the in-structure Shakib Al Hasan controlling Bangladesh to a directing success while pursuing 322. 

Liton educated he was anxious from the get-go however Shakib helped him with exhortation and consolation at the center to discharge the mounting weight. 

"I was a touch of anxious to be straightforward when I got the job done. The group the executives chose to choose me for the match and I considered it to be a chance. Shakib bhai helped me a great deal. He gave me many advices while I was batting which discharged my strain out there. He disclosed to me it was moderately simple to bat. He instructed me to manufacture my innings with twos and get set. Additionally, he batted truly well. He struck a couple of limits while we were batting which discharged the weight," said Liton after the match on Monday. 

Liton for the most part bats at the highest point of the request yet he batted at the number five position against West Indies which gave him another inclination subsequent to completing the match as unbeaten from a weight minute. 

"After the match, it was an alternate inclination for me. I have scored a great deal of keeps running in local cricket however I have always been unable to complete the match thusly. I felt extremely upbeat that I have had the option to complete the match with an unbeaten innings at such a major stage like the World Cup," he said. 

"After I crossed the 30-run mark, I felt that I had the option to bat unreservedly with my very own style of play. As I stated, I was somewhat anxious before. However, in the wake of scoring 30 runs I understood that I am set now and I can score openly with my own shots inside my customary range of familiarity," Liton included. 

While discussing how he felt in the wake of playing such a vital innings, Liton stated, "It generally feels great to score keeps running for the group. It's a group game at last. Shakib bhai saluted me and energized me after I had achieved my fifty since he realized I am not used to batting at number five. It was another test for me." 

Online life has been buzzing in help of Liton's incorporation in the playing eleven as of late and the batsman required just a single chance to demonstrate his value. 

"From the Ireland arrangement, I didn't get enough possibilities as our batsmen played well in ongoing matches. That is the reason I was apprehensive when I made history. There is a distinction between playing the match and sitting out as a substitute however after the present innings, I feel eased. It will help me next time," Liton finished up.

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About